Connect/Disconnect Service

Establishing New Service

To establish new service, please come to City Hall at 100 W. School Street. You will need:

  • Photo ID
  • Copy of your lease or deed
  • Deposit (varies depending on size of meter)
  • Water User Agreement Form [pdf] (available at City Hall)

Disconnect Service

Complete and submit a Request to Disconnect Service [pdf] form. Leave the recycling cart with the service address.